Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Four New Bloggers are Born!

Well, there are four new blogs in cyberspace as of today... congratulations all! We had a good first session with two facilitator-bloggers and three participant-bloggers in attendance. We got through a lot of our agenda, though we did not have much time to surf other blogs or to share about what we found there. So, we're all going to do some snooping around over the next week to see what we can find. When we gather again, we'll have some further discussion about why we want to blog and who we anticipate our audience to be. If you have anything you'd like to share with the group in the meantime, please post your thoughts in the comments section of this blog.

I don't think we talked about the procedure for posting to your blog. When you go to your blog address, you'll have to sign in with your user email and password before you can post or edit anything. If you have any questions, email or call Derek or leave a comment on this blog and I'll get back to you asap. I look forward to reading everyone's posts and getting to know you better. See you next week!

2 comments:

From the Sackside said...

I really enjoyed week one. I'm glad everyone that came went away with a blog set up.

I look forward to next week.

From the Sackside said...

Week 2 - March 11 we will be working in the computer lab.