Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Week Four - Writing

Agenda

1. Welcome
Overview of the day

2. Share your favourite blog
Share your favourite blog of the week. What specifically do you like about it?

3. Tips for good blog writing. Take a look at some blogs that offer good advice: www.sethgodin.typepad.com, http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Famous-Blog and others.

4. Make a blog entry
We'll review the process for getting to your blog, adding a post and making/checking the comments section. Take some time to think and make a blog entry.

5. If you have time, find blogs whose writing you like. What makes the writing interesting to you? Be specific. Pick one blog to share with the group.

6. Homework!
a. Make at least one entry in your blog (writing, photos, etc.)
b. Check out other participant's blog entries and add your comments
c. Keep surfing other blogs with the questions from today's assignment in mind. Pick a favourite blog to share with the group next week. Be prepared to tell the group what specifically you like about the blog.

3 comments:

From the Sackside said...

Check out this website for blogger code of conduct information....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blogger%27s_Code_of_Conduct

From the Sackside said...

Hey, I just did a post in my blog and I wanted to cut and past when I went to edit it but I couldn't seem to figure out how to do that. I'm either over looking something simple or it's just not an option. Any suggestions?

From the Sackside said...

thewwwofsports.blogspot.com